Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to fit a front splitter to the car but not sure which would look best. I'll be keeping it gloss black to contrast the white paintwork so want the shape to be right. What options are there out there?

·
Premium Member
Mk3 Ford Focus st-3 sprit blue
38 Posts
I've got the rjh auto low line kit fitted got value and fits well will take some pics 2moro

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the replies, it's convinced me that I need a splitter for definite.

The TRC version looks great, especially with the black bar above. I hadn't thought on a Cupra style one, again that looks great. I had a Cupra one on my Fabia and it fitted well and made the front end look a lot more aggressive. I might look at a spoiler cap to match as well. Will need to think it over though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Delta stuff does look great. There's a stealth grey ST3 near here with the full kit, including spoiler cap and risers and it looks brilliant.

Unfortunately it's both too pricey and not subtle enough for what I'm after. A good suggestion though 👌

·
Premium Member
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
1,509 Posts
The Delta stuff does look great. There's a stealth grey ST3 near here with the full kit, including spoiler cap and risers and it looks brilliant.

Unfortunately it's both too pricey and not subtle enough for what I'm after. A good suggestion though 👌
Well I guess being stealth, It needs something to make it look less drab. 😁

·
Premium Member
MK3
87 Posts
Undeniably a lot of those splitters look great, regrettably round my way the local authority are obsessed with 'traffic calming' i.e. 20mph zones, low traffic neighbourhoods, school streets etc. etc. (XR, Thunberg & co. have a lot to answer for!). Consequently, there's a plethora of speed cushions, speed tables and road humps everywhere. As much as I'd love a splitter, inevitably I'll just end up 'mowing' the tarmac with it If I fit one :( .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Undeniably a lot of those splitters look great, regrettably round my way the local authority are obsessed with 'traffic calming' i.e. 20mph zones, low traffic neighbourhoods, school streets etc. etc. (XR, Thunberg & co. have a lot to answer for!). Consequently, there's a plethora of speed cushions, speed tables and road humps everywhere. As much as I'd love a splitter, inevitably I'll just end up 'mowing' the tarmac with it If I fit one :( .
:lol: :lol: Bloody Thunberg! Where we are isn't too bad although my estate has a load of speed tables and a couple of speed bumps. I've had a low car befoe and as long as i took it easy it was ok.

Got mine from mountune mate check out their website

View attachment 903432 View attachment 903431
Brilliant, thanks! It does look good and changes the front of the car completely. Didn't realise it was Mountune but that makes sense as i was on their site looking a bits a while back.

Black wrap will be much much cheaper.
That i have considered as i'm not 100% convinced the white bumper will suit the lower bar being visually removed so i could remove if i wasn't happy. The downside is that i've had a front grille wrapped befoe and it suffered from stonechipping quite badly. A wiggle round with Photoshop might help make my decision though.

·
Premium Member
Nick - Mk3.5 FL ST3 Moondust Silver
5,699 Posts
I have the full Delta lowline kit on mine & am loving it. The front is a bit low but you just have to watch out for it!

Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting Plant Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Grille Vehicle Wheel Car Tire Vehicle registration plate

1 - 15 of 15 Posts