Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my 06 st3 the red arrow lights up when i turn on the ignition, but it doesnt fllash on when i am driving (even when i take it up to the rev limiter).

is mine not working?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Ford didn't bother activating it on the car. Most if not all tuners have activated it on there maps though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks!

whats the
point in putting stuff like this into the cars if they're not going to use it! ford

·
Registered
179 Posts
QUOTE(Carsey @ 6 Nov 2009, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Same as the footwell lights that they didnt put bulbs in..

thank f for that.. I thought mine didn't work, but hadn't taken any time to check it out... what cowboys! at least volvo put the work in on the motor

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hold on........... they have lights in the footwells? all i have to do is put bulbs in?

how do i not know this!

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(downsy @ 6 Nov 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hold on........... they have lights in the footwells? all i have to do is put bulbs in?

how do i not know this!

Use the search function, loads of threads and pics available, the holders are there just needs some bulbs. Have a look, they look like a female conecter ( spade type)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Another pointless light on the dash is the cruise control one which turns on when i run the dash test for the LED's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts