Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was suposed to take my
in tomorrow morning for its 3rd service and Eibachs put on, but am worriered that the
ones the Eibach are fitted the
wont go on the driver. Before i put the brand new not even taken out of the boxs Eibachs up for sale, i wondered if any one in the Sheffield area with Eibachs on their
would see if their car will go on my drive tonight, big ask i know, i live in Brinsworth so i send out the
sos

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the drive goes down from the path and im worried it will bottom out some where around the middle of the car

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
You could always put yours on the drive with the car bumper at 'the point' where it may scrape then measure the gap. If the gap is more than say 30mm then you should be fine. Eibachs at the front are typically lowered by 25mm at the front.
Am off out shortly so can always call by if you defo want to see ...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(MST @ 25 Feb 2010, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You could always put yours on the drive with the car bumper at 'the point' where it may scrape then measure the gap. If the gap is more than say 30mm then you should be fine. Eibachs at the front are typically lowered by 25mm at the front.
Am off out shortly so can always call by if you defo want to see ...

westie says hes coming but more the merry mate, be good to put faces to names

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
QUOTE(weSTie @ 25 Feb 2010, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>delete this address from here im on my way
Top man Gareth
!QUOTE(bully09 @ 25 Feb 2010, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>westie says hes coming but more the merry mate, be good to put faces to namesAh, go on then ... see you both in a bit then!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A big thank you to Mark & Gaz
Eibachs are going on tomorrow and thanks Gaz for the geeky info, A trip to
Halfords For some 501s

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
haha I have this immense image in my mind of you guys on your hands and knees in the pitch black, rolling an ST along at 2mph going "yeah yeah yeah, youre ok mate, good good, yeah keep coming, yup yup, youre fine .... YEEESSSSSS IT WENT OVER FINE"

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(yoinkster @ 25 Feb 2010, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>haha I have this immense image in my mind of you guys on your hands and knees in the pitch black, rolling an ST along at 2mph going "yeah yeah yeah, youre ok mate, good good, yeah keep coming, yup yup, youre fine .... YEEESSSSSS IT WENT OVER FINE"

thats a perfect description of what happened, you sure you werent spying on us

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
QUOTE(yoinkster @ 25 Feb 2010, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>haha I have this immense image in my mind of you guys on your hands and knees in the pitch black, rolling an ST along at 2mph going "yeah yeah yeah, youre ok mate, good good, yeah keep coming, yup yup, youre fine .... YEEESSSSSS IT WENT OVER FINE"

Im glad you got it sorted your gonna love the Eibachs they transform the car.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts

Pretty spot on there yoinkster. I wasn't worried ...honest
Thankfully weSTie had his hand under the skirts to protect them just in case. That lad is a real hard nut!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts