Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Registered
Phil MK 2.5 ST
Hello Foxy, how are you mate ? Not going to be able to make this one now as there seemed to be very few takers and have now made other plans, also Jason's car is in bits and won't be ready, definitely want to get together again soon though, Bluewater to Margate was a great day, need to do something thats just as much fun 馃槉馃槉

Registered
Hello Foxy, how are you mate ? Not going to be able to make this one now as there seemed to be very few takers and have now made other plans, also Jason's car is in bits and won't be ready, definitely want to get together again soon though, Bluewater to Margate was a great day, need to do something thats just as much fun 😊😊
Im good pal,,just a shame were struggling to get anything sorted between us all a,,hopefully we get out soon fingers crossed 🤞🏻 an yeh was a good day wasnt it 👍,,almost a year ago lol,,must get out soon 😉

Registered
Phil MK 2.5 ST
Im good pal,,just a shame were struggling to get anything sorted between us all a,,hopefully we get out soon fingers crossed 🤞🏻 an yeh was a good day wasnt it 👍,,almost a year ago lol,,must get out soon 😉
Mate, as long as we have some enthusiasm like yours it'll definitely catch on, we'll catch up soon fella 👍👍👍

Registered
hi evrey one im sorry i have my local ford club meet on saterday from 2pm,as it happens you will be not far from the meet at your destination if you wish you could pop in for a roast or pizza fresh baked all types of ford cars welcome i will leave the address THE PUNCH TAVERN CARVERY,CANTERBURY,CALCOTT,STURRY,CT34NB the local club is THE BLUE OVAL PRODJECT or as we say TBOP our chairman is harry ford which some of you might khow normal number of car that turn up is about 20,you are all very wellcome hope to see you all saterday if not have a nice day,i also have a mk3 rs as well as my st 500 id beter get on an cleen one of them for tomorow bye

Registered
hi evrey one im sorry i have my local ford club meet on saterday from 2pm,as it happens you will be not far from the meet at your destination if you wish you could pop in for a roast or pizza fresh baked all types of ford cars welcome i will leave the address THE PUNCH TAVERN CARVERY,CANTERBURY,CALCOTT,STURRY,CT34NB the local club is THE BLUE OVAL PRODJECT or as we say TBOP our chairman is harry ford which some of you might khow normal number of car that turn up is about 20,you are all very wellcome hope to see you all saterday if not have a nice day,i also have a mk3 rs as well as my st 500 id beter get on an cleen one of them for tomorow bye
Might pop over as its just along the road mate

Registered
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Did anyone manage to get together over the weekend?

Sorry I've lost a bit of momentum with this recently, I've got a huge amount going on at home and work and struggling to keep on top of everything. Hopefully once the dust settles I'll make this more of a focus again. I haven't forgotten I promise!!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.