Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all fellow owners i about to go into my first years owner ship and have just booked her first service now when i spoke to the dealership and asked how much for a first service on a focus i was told it would be £159.95 then when i told them that it had been Mountuned that it would not need the air filter changed due to the K&n air filter the price shot up to £224.95 does this seem about right

Cheers David

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(s2-st170 @ 19 Feb 2010, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>for a first service here, it would be £225.45p
should cost you £22.29p less because you wont need the air filter.

Cheers mate it was only because they was a large jump from the standard focus to the st that i thought there might be someting going on

·
Registered
571 Posts
My first service was £129 from Allen Ford. Its only £199 for a full service.

Maybe they thought they would have to replace the filter. Just tell em they dont have to, so that should drop the price, not rise it.

I have the ST260 upgrade. I only have a K&N badge on my airbox. Nothing about not throwing it away. Might send an email to Mountune, or K&N, see if they will send me one (oops! didnt mean to hijack there).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.