Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Service Costs

5K views 31 replies 22 participants last post by  Cfc blue 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have arranged for all Owner Members to have a discount on your Servicing / Parts & Montune Packages.

At :- D G Weaver Llandow. Nr Cowbridge South Wales.

http://www.dgweaver.co.uk/

Your contact at the Garage is :-

Rob or Helen Lawless

Tele No :- 01446 776600

when you book your Car in with them you must also give your Log on name & discount code DGW36

Example :-

Retail.....................................................With discount at D G Weavers
1st year service. £125.00 .......................1st year service. £ 79.96
2nd year service £145.00........................2nd year service £100.00
3rd year service £220.00.........................3rd year service. £176.00
Annual service £ 99.95.........................Annual service. £ 92.00

The service prices above include Parts & VAT

You will also get 20% off labour costs and 20% off any parts too.

As a Mountune dealer they can also be flexible on the costs of the various kits that they offer. (POA)

See less See more
#5 ·
QUOTE(Orange Man @ 27 Jan 2010, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its a good price but would probably cost me a fortune in traveling costs

It very good ..... hey aint Wales worth a visit !!!
.... You will have to combine it with a weekend break ... maybe when we hold the Brecon Run .... that is worth it .... fantastic driving roads !!!

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(jonn @ 26 Jan 2010, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that sounds cheap £79.96 for a first year service

is that plus vat and parts ?

even if its plus vat its still very good

oops sorry I will call them tomorrow and clarify.

Scott -- I didn't need a Courtsey Car I had my own Cheauffer !!! .... If anyone wants a Courtsey Car you will need to clarify when you book.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
The prices quoted seem very similar to those that they quote for the ford employess so it would then include vat and parts.

I payed £99 for my 1st service and then got an extra 10% discount for a voucher i had in the local newspaper back last june. That included vat and parts.

I remember my brother-in-laws work colleague saying he paid £79 for 1st service for his ST.

I am sure Amanda will clarify this for you though guys.

#19 ·
anybody now if this offer is still running have the 25mile service coming up(will be its 3rd stamp in the book) so am on the look out so far evans halshaw in treforest look like they will be getting it but if dg weaver still have this option then will betaking it there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.