Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just had my Focus ST delivered back to me following annual service and the young lady from Ford was bragging that I will have to have a drive of her 2006 model (same as mine) and I would notice a big difference.

She claims this is following a simple small tweak that apparently makes for mega improved performance.

When I pushed her on what this was she became sheepish and her colleague kept shutting her up.
It was as though this is some kind of Ford in house trick, very simple and cheap.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
QUOTE(Scully @ 4 Feb 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think there is a post on here about a switch under the dash - someone was asking about it a while ago.
Yeah, there are 2 buttons under the dash, the blue one gives it 500bhp and the red one is for the ejector seat - Beware

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
QUOTE(tjpearson @ 4 Feb 2010, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello everyone,

Just had my Focus ST delivered back to me following annual service and the young lady from Ford was bragging that I will have to have a drive of her 2006 model (same as mine) and I would notice a big difference.

She claims this is following a simple small tweak that apparently makes for mega improved performance.

When I pushed her on what this was she became sheepish and her colleague kept shutting her up.
It was as though this is some kind of Ford in house trick, very simple and cheap.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be.

all the information is available when you become an owner member
and pay the £10

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.