Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As topic title really.

Finally considering doing some mods to my car after 3 1/2 years of ownership (I know slow but I get there eventually!!) and have seen that a few people have been selling their Eibachs.

Now no disrespect is intended towards the people selling these, but I am a little unsure as to whether this is the sort of thing I would buy second hand.

What do you guys think?

Steve!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
If they are still fitted to the car you are buying them off so you can see how the cars sits on the springs (level).
I don't think there should be a problem.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
why not buy second hand theres not realy a lot to go wrong with springs .
ive had second hand ones in the past and had no problems what so ever ,go for it mate !
obviously you dont want them from a car with the mileage of the star ship enterprise ,other than that you should be ok matey

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I cant see you having a problem really. They have a 5 year warranty. Dont forget though you can buy them new for £120-130.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Personally I wouldn't, simply because they are not that expensive new, and you can't be certain what has happened to them.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I wouldn't see it as a problem with 2nd hand springs Steve, especially if they've only done a few miles. At least if you do, it gives you more money for your other mods

1 - 7 of 7 Posts