Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found the how to guide for front seats returning to postion on 3 doors but the video is missing. Any links or help would be great as i am sick of adjusting seat when the kids get out or in

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(theboy @ 30 Nov 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have found the how to guide for front seats returning to postion on 3 doors but the video is missing. Any links or help would be great as i am sick of adjusting seat when the kids get out or in

Pull the catch

Push the back of the seat forward until it locks in position (keep pushing, it WILL do it).

Slide seat forward.

Do whatever you need to do in the back of the car.

Slide seat back as far as it goes (this will be the position it started in)

Pull the catch and pull the back of the seat back until it locks

This is the position your seat started in before started

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
QUOTE(Simo @ 30 Nov 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Pull the catch

Push the back of the seat forward until it locks in position (keep pushing, it WILL do it).

Slide seat forward.

Do whatever you need to do in the back of the car.

Slide seat back as far as it goes (this will be the position it started in)

Pull the catch and pull the back of the seat back until it locks

This is the position your seat started in before started

Nice one mate ive been pushin n pullin for months never got it wright

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(gaz4826 @ 15 Dec 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>great info pal. i have had my eo st 2 for 3 months now and had this problem

thanks again

I cant believe some people struggle with something so simple
Who on earth asked such a simple question in the first place????? Oh
it was me

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
Another satisfied customer.

It's always nice to see someone benefiting from the combined knowledge of other members.

I drove my first ST for 10 months prior to finding this site in December 2006. I reluctantly parted with my first £10 thinking it would be wasted money as i thought the manual would tell me everything. How wrong i was
I now receive regular phone calls from my local dealer when they can't 'cure' an ST. Not saying i always know the answer. But i know where i will find the answer.

Allan

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
This worked for the passanger seat but does not seem to work on the drivers side for me

Gonna have tro try again with a bit more time to spare to see whats going on, have noticed it doesnt seem to 'click' into place so maybe not pushing it hard enough before the whole seat slides forward.

·
Registered
705 Posts
QUOTE(AlanK @ 16 Dec 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This worked for the passanger seat but does not seem to work on the drivers side for me

Gonna have tro try again with a bit more time to spare to see whats going on, have noticed it doesnt seem to 'click' into place so maybe not pushing it hard enough before the whole seat slides forward.

Just keep pushing forward right to the steering wheel thats what i do and
then it locks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts