Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, after cleaning my car up a treat yesterday i noticed some light scratches on the passenger door.

any i was just wondering if any one could give me advice on how to get rid of them?

theyre not deep scratches at all, as in if you run your hands over the car and scatch then you cant feel the scratch if you know what i mean haha

Thankyou!

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
some good super resin polish will minimise the looks of the scratches. autoglym srp has filling agents too to hide the scratch. hand polish until desired result and apply a good quality wax.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Just a couple small white spots on bumper that i wanna cover before getting rear bumper resprayed in the summer and 2-3 tiny scrapes on my doors

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I've already got 5 stone chips on my front bumper, maybe more after today's drive out. I'm going to get some Chip-Ex to sort mine out in the spring when the weather is better.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Sorry to hijack but is it possible to get a touch up marker in Performance blue ? i can't find any online
I had to get my pen from halfords for my performance blue they looked up car on their system and there is about 8 different ford colour codes. Just to warn you halfords make them up in store

1 - 11 of 11 Posts