Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gave my car a quick wash off today only to discover that some
has keyed my car !!!!!!!!!!

only had the car (brand new) for a month and i'm gutted !!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Russeh @ 27 Feb 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we do live amongst some right scum, how bad is it you got any pictures?
haven't got pics yet but i will put some up soon.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
QUOTE(tarpo @ 27 Feb 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>pearl essent white, doesn't look like its gone through to the metal !! hopefully !

Really annoy's me scum of the earth. AAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHH
Dont want to be the grim reaper but Pearl white will be a complete pain to match, Regardless if it is down to the metal or not it will still need the panel either side of the damaged area to be flashed over to get a decent colour match. - Not gonna be cheap im affraid

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(christiano @ 27 Feb 2010, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Really annoy's me scum of the earth. AAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHH
Dont want to be the grim reaper but Pearl white will be a complete pain to match, Regardless if it is down to the metal or not it will still need the panel either side of the damaged area to be flashed over to get a decent colour match. - Not gonna be cheap im affraid

Tell me about it !!! absolutely gutted ! spent alot of money to get this car and 1
ruins it !!!!!!!!

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
scum of the earth mate. absolute
! im afraid christiano is corect. pearl paint is a
to match!
i know from experience with the eo one i owned.

·
Registered
305 Posts
QUOTE(tarpo @ 27 Feb 2010, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gave my car a quick wash off today only to discover that some
Same thing happened to me today, plus I have not been paid for 2 weeks and found out today that I might not be, 3 wasted weeks of my life working for a

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I had my bonnet and front wing keyed last year cost about £300 to put right. All for one person's 30 seconds of sick fun. At the time I would have liked to have 30 seconds of sick fun with a key and his face. Really boils the blood doesn't it?

·
Registered
198 Posts
There are some nasty people out there!! They deserve a good slap!!

Hope it doesn't cost you too much, good luck....

·
Registered
592 Posts
Gave my car a quick wash off today only to discover that some

only had the car (brand new) for a month and i'm gutted !!!!!
If you let me know your location I will find you an approved body shop in the area if you dont know of anywhere

Chris

Just PM

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Really feel for you mate.

I considered myself lucky to have an immaculate 06 EO (until someone reversed a tow hook into my rear bumper the other week).

I'm dreading the inevitable keying

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Interested to know how you got on as I too have an Electric White and aware that any paint work is going to be a knightmare. Where did you go, how much did it cost and how good a fix is it?

CRE108/ anyone else I am in Edinburgh myself and although I dont need any work done yet would be good to know where around here is most likely to be able to get the match right for a decent price.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
brings back bad memories...
to be honest it brings back bad memories everytime i look at my near side front wing where someones keyed that.
in september i was taking the car to a wedding and washed the car the day before, because we were going out early the next morning i left the car gleaming outside all night to find when i give it a quick look over in the morning (
! ! !)
and its still there.
i really need to sort that out.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm just waiting for mine to get keyed. I feel for you all who have had that done, its not nice. I just hope I catch the guys red handed when they try it with mine

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Totally
me off this sort of thing.

i saw some little hooded
boot the back rear quarter of my car in peterborough last year before pedalling like
to get away. i was left with a big dent and bill. what really hacked me off is that i saw this little
eyeing my car in the car park as i drove by, and as i got far enough away from it after parking he just reappeared and took a running kung fu kick at it.

little
. feel for ya mate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts