Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Let me start by saying happy new year!!

Sorry if this thread is about somewhere and im being a tool!

Now im debating about putting a scan gauge 2 in my car just for looks and functionality really! can anyone recommend the best place to get it from. so best place to put it? best way to route it? and how accurate is is i.e MPG ETC?

Any pics are appriciated!

Cheers

Lewis

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
I've literally just bought one. Got a Scangauge 2 and BlendMount for £150 delivered.

The BlendMount looks a great bit if kit as it allows you to mount it on the rear view mirror. Google it, looks good stuff.

Oh, and I got it from Telematica. It's a Greek company but looks like they do a lot if the UK imports. Highly recommend them so far (parcel with UPS within 24 hours)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers pal! could you send me a link to where you got it from i googled them and its coming up with loads of stuff!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for that! do you lot just leave it plugged in all the time and it powers on when the ignition goes on and keeps previous settings? for example gauges you have set up

·
Premium Member
Graham - mk2 stage 3
5,231 Posts
I've got my one in front of the gear lever. I have to have the ashtray lid open and it sits in nicely. I don't bother with the MPG anymore as you have to calibrate it and reset it when you fill up and it is no more accurate that the standard read out - especially if you don't calibrate it properly. The voltmeter is useful and I've also got the intake temp and trip meters on mine. Handy for resetting fault codes too. Got mine on a group buy on here and paid about £115.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
I've got mine sat on the steerin column it blocks the standard dash display but I'm not fussed about that and its permenantly plugged in.
Mine displays battery voltage, instant mpg. Digital speedo and rpm currently, the rpm is a waste but I haven't got round to changing it to a different display yet. I particuarly like the speedo. Much more accurate than the dials in the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts