Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I have come in peace from the Fiesta ST forums

Not sure how many of you look on there or how many of you know about the ''Save Donington'' meet thats going down.

Basically theres a huuuuuuuuuuuuge meet going to take place there on 7th of March (short notice I know) us Fiesta lot are having a club stand and as you over here are part of the club this is your invitation to come along

You can read about it on here ... www.savedonington.co.uk

We have 16 fiesta's going at the moment, hoping to get some more, but if you can reply to this message as soon as poss then ill keep checking back and let the people on our forums who are organising it how many of you over here will be coming

Rach

·
Registered
12 Posts
we have a club stand mate. been booked and sorted, meeting at 730 at either willington services on the a50/a38 or donington services on the m1

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(rowly @ 28 Feb 2010, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>we have a club stand mate. been booked and sorted, meeting at 730 at either willington services on the a50/a38 or donington services on the m1

how much room do you have on the stand ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just a quick note to say i have finally got comfirmation of our original 20 member stand, i am working on getting more spaces but unfortunately i am reliant on them getting back to me so i will let everyone know if we have more space soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(rowly @ 1 Mar 2010, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a quick note to say i have finally got comfirmation of our original 20 member stand, i am working on getting more spaces but unfortunately i am reliant on them getting back to me so i will let everyone know if we have more space soon as possible.

could you let us know asap as there is a few menber that wish to attend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts