Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

trying to decide which is the best colour to go for on the alloys. Ive had the fog surrounds done in satin so im guessing that would be the best to go for? how does it compare to anthracite though?pics would be helpful

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I'd possibly go the other direction. I think it would be too black overall.

I like the way the silver alloys stand out on my black ST. White alloys might look good

Chris

·
Registered
467 Posts
QUOTE(np247921 @ 31 Dec 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi,

trying to decide which is the best colour to go for on the alloys. Ive had the fog surrounds done in satin so im guessing that would be the best to go for? how does it compare to anthracite though?pics would be helpful

im in the same boat as you i was never a fan of the dark wheels but had a flat tyre last week and having no spare had to borrow one for a night and my mates wheels are dark anthracite and when i put it on wow what a gud look i was amazed,so now thinking thats the way forward for me but having chequers on next week so have to wait a week or two for wheels, if it you want to look at his wheels just search for vicarofsheff and see what you think

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.