Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Double sided tape and clear silicone seal. Used tape to hold them in place. Also you need to apply pressure for 24 hrs untill silicone sets.

Yeah. Clear silicone seal round edges after 24hrs letting them set in place first.
Is tiger seal not a better option, guess a little too permanent maybe!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is tiger seal not a better option, guess a little too permanent maybe!
Yeah. Thought about tiger seal! Then thought same as you. Maybe difficult to remove if you make a hash of fitting them. No harm in using if you know there not coming off and your confident about fitting them.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Look really well they do mate...I just got some for mine....not fitting them for a while yet though..getting some paintwork done first and wheels coated

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Thanks for positive comments guys!
Mark they look really well, glad your happy with them. Sorry to everybody for the delay, I have now got the packaging sorted and they will start flowing through for the people on the list. The price is £45 with badges, £40 without and £5 post and packing. I recommend clear silicon to attach them then if you wish to remove them for any reason your paintwork remains undamaged. I sealed mine around the edge with black silicon.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Brave man! But they look well smart. - Mine are actually profiled to fit the Facelift perfectly and just need a little pressure on them whilst silicon is going off, to shape them to fit the Prefacelift.
I thought they where for pre facelift only at this stage, or am I getting confused with something else?

Can you cut to fit PFL perfectly?

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
I thought they where for pre facelift only at this stage, or am I getting confused with something else?

Can you cut to fit PFL perfectly?
The same vent fits both prefacelift and facelift without any cutting whatsoever. The vent is pre-curved, the curvature matches the facelift perfectly but when attaching it to the prefacelift you need to silicon the top half first, then when it has gone off you squeeze silicon under the lower half and apply pressure until it has gone off and stuck. As in pic below. Fitting instructions are included.(Iron bar to lean against it isnt)

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive parking light

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive lighting

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts