Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,488 Posts
Ok as John has posted Heaves is 12th May this is the place to post if you are going,i have asked for 25 places on the stand so its first come first on
I will be on holiday so will not be there(hope you can manage without me)
As i have the gazebo,banner and the flags i will bring them all to Squires so people can take them ready for Heaves
just need to nominate someone to pickup the trophy if we win

Attendees list
John-st3
Stelmo2
Christiano
atkinsonpaul
markst320
JDM82
Geordie83
Stevieb
Rik
Adam
WrightyST
Bam12
King_Nothing
Yoz
DaveyMK3ST2
Daniel Fletcher
Jimmy
Snowy
Jast3tut

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
List updated looking good still waiting for conformation of the club stand

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hello Gordon! I have shown my ST-3 with the North East Group twice at Cumbria! I have since sold the car and purchased a mint ST170. Seeing as though it is still an ST badged Focus, I was wondering if you would still let me show with your group at Cumbria this year? I have PM'd Jim to ask about showing my car at various shows with the club this year. Thanks alot mate, Ian Hughes

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
It is a really good show this one, I have not been for a couple of years so I will try my best to get down and join you guys this year

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Hello guys,

I just read this thread http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/topic/131024-public-liability-insurance/

No real surprise in the answers to be honest.

It is a good show this one, any show I have previously attended including Heaves Hotel I always considered myself to be representing this club whether I was a member, rep or staff at that time so acted accordingly, turning up with a clean, tidy and well presented car, leaving no litter, not giving the organisers any excuse to complain about any individual on an SToc clubstand or the group as a whole.

Could I be kept up to date if we are still able to attend Heaves, I was hoping to attend this year.

thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts