Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
thinkin of getting some new rs wheels for my st, and wonderd where to get the spacers from, as i uderstand i may need them.
does anyone know where to get them?

thanks,

andy.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
QUOTE(Performanceblue @ 18 Nov 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi all
thinkin of getting some new rs wheels for my st, and wonderd where to get the spacers from, as i uderstand i may need them.
does anyone know where to get them?

thanks,

andy.

Try Adam, the custom touch

·
Registered
783 Posts
I just bought some from Gary at Profile automotive/wolf.
Its called the Eibach pro spacer kit, comes with longer studs attached and is available in 10mm, 15mm and 20mm options (each side)
Ive got standard ST alloys and have just had two pairs of 15mm spacers fitted, so the overall track has been widened by 30mm front and back.
If i had the chance to do it again, id for for the 20mm spacers on the back and the 15mm on the front.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
QUOTE(JayDon @ 18 Nov 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just bought some from Gary at Profile automotive/wolf.
Its called the Eibach pro spacer kit, comes with longer studs attached and is available in 10mm, 15mm and 20mm options (each side)
Ive got standard ST alloys and have just had two pairs of 15mm spacers fitted, so the overall track has been widened by 30mm front and back.
If i had the chance to do it again, id for for the 20mm spacers on the back and the 15mm on the front.
Hope this helps
How much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking? As im looking at getting this done,cheers

·
Registered
783 Posts
I think they were roughly about £140 a pair (£280 for all 4). Reli easy to fit yourself too..... as long as you know how to take your wheels off!

Edit... no they werent that much, more like £120 a pair!

·
Registered
154 Posts
can some one tell me what difference the spacers make? i know if you change your alloys you might need them to make them fit better but would having them on standard alloys look that much different?

Cheers all

Darren

·
Registered
545 Posts
I've got one pair of Eibach pro spacers @ 20mm if anyone is interested. 90 of your finest Scottish notes, ok I'll accept sterling if you must

Pm me.

·
Registered
783 Posts
QUOTE(kjw @ 22 Nov 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've got one pair of Eibach pro spacers @ 20mm if anyone is interested. 90 of your finest Scottish notes, ok I'll accept sterling if you must

Pm me.

Fancy a swap for a pair of my 15mm???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts