Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help i am thinking of fitting some RS vents but the dilema is i dunno what colour to do them. Do i paint them white and make them blend into the car like thay should or black as done loads of other black bits on the car, below is a few pics of the black bits on the car so u can help me dicide

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
The black is nice and subtle at the moment, it looks nice, and to those in the know, know what you have done.

The Black vents will stick out like a sore thumb in a hey look at me and my stick on go faster bits.

Just my 2p worth

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(stingy @ 29 Jan 2010, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would'nt bother mate. I think your car looks great without them. but if you must then they will look a lot less like an add on painted white.

+1 car looks really nice as it is ... Id leave it and not bother if you really want the vents why not get fiesta turbo vents and have them White !?!?

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
I was thinking of getting mine done black but im more than happy with them white to be with the car !!!!

There is nothing wrong with using the RS parts , everyone on here has added some sort of RS parts on there car . And how does cutting holes on ur bonnet look like stick on go faster bits , they are on there for a reason !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
i think white would look very smart on your car ,but DEFFO not the RS spoiler i think they look terrible on the RS let alone an ST .

sorry not wanting to offend anyone with the RS spoiler .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.