Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all a bit of advice needed , i have been offered a RS turbo for £250
its in belfast and tbf im not convinced its not a scam but do i , A pay with paypall and worst case if it was a scam dispute it through paypall and get my money back ? or b walk away as if its too good to be true .............

·
Registered
24 Posts
Had to do it through my bank as he said cause he sold the rs engine he maxed out his pay pal and won't reset till next month. He said he is shipping it Wednesday afternoon and I should get it Saturday. I have asked for tracking code and just hope it's turns up and that it's in good nic and the true ford 1 like he said. If I get burned then it's my own fault.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Had to do it through my bank as he said cause he sold the rs engine he maxed out his pay pal and won't reset till next month. He said he is shipping it Wednesday afternoon and I should get it Saturday. I have asked for tracking code and just hope it's turns up and that it's in good nic and the true ford 1 like he said. If I get burned then it's my own fault.
It's a scam. Unlucky mate

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he just told me the turbo is still attached to the engine

think i will be swerving this one , thanks chaps

1 - 20 of 166 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.