Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not long left to get your tickets for this now guys - closing date is 21st May for RS Combe in July and Rally Day which is in September.
Castle Combe is nice and close to us all, and was great fun last year - so what are you waiting for?

Hi Donna i have bought two tickets for the RS day will the stand passes come out with them?
When will they be sent out?

Cheers Kenny.

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Hi Donna i have bought two tickets for the RS day will the stand passes come out with them?
When will they be sent out?

Cheers Kenny.
Hiya Kenny

Good Man

As long as you bought the tickets through the club shop, the stand passes will come with the tickets.

Did you need two stand passes or just the one. If you do need two stand passes, it is probably best to e-mail Amanda on here to confirm.

Most tickets are sent out the week before an event so I imagine these will be the same. I think they are being sent recorded delivery too.

Look forward to seeing you and your awsome EO
soon

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hiya Kenny

Good Man

As long as you bought the tickets through the club shop, the stand passes will come with the tickets.

Did you need two stand passes or just the one. If you do need two stand passes, it is probably best to e-mail Amanda on here to confirm.

Most tickets are sent out the week before an event so I imagine these will be the same. I think they are being sent recorded delivery too.

Look forward to seeing you and your awsome EO
soon
Does the one pass allow me and my passenger access in the car?

·
Registered
32 Posts
i no this is prob a silly question but ive missed the closing date 4 a club stand ticket due to da fact that i have only jus become a member in da last couple of days. is there anyway of gettin a club stand pass???

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
i no this is prob a silly question but ive missed the closing date 4 a club stand ticket due to da fact that i have only jus become a member in da last couple of days. is there anyway of gettin a club stand pass???
Hi Matt, sorry for the delay I've only just seen this message. You are right that it is too late to get a stand pass, but it might be worth posting in the RS Combe forum that if someone needs to drop out that you'd be interested in their ticket and stand pass. Here is a link to the forum: http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/forum/206-rs-combe/

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.