Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i saw a RS parked up 2day and i waz wondering can a RS front wing be fitted to a ST??
because personaly i think the RS front looks stunning, or would it be a problem becuse the RS arches are alor wider?

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
Hi i saw a RS parked up 2day and i waz wondering can a RS front wing be fitted to a ST??
because personaly i think the RS front looks stunning, or would it be a problem becuse the RS arches are alor wider?
you would need a front bumper to mate. then the front of your st will be wider than the rear as the rs has wider rear quarter panels also!
your front wheels will also be lost in the front arches without spacers. not worth it.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
i was thinking the same mate 2 things for me 1st) mines the pre face lift 2) would be a lot of work and money just for wider arches so I'm going down the carbon fibre root, i do like the arches on the rs a lot but as i say a lot of work and money so ill think ill just get some c f ones made up instead might get a little more lip on the c f wings but as some one said above the rear will need doing as well and the only time ide do rear wings as if they needed it, eg rust or damage

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi i saw a RS parked up 2day and i was wondering can a RS front bumper be fitted to a ST??

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Did you not post up about the RS wings on an ST too? Why dont you just buy an RS? Would save you alot of money in the long run if you are just going to do a complete transplant!

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
It would look odd with the wheels hidden inside the wider arches too - the RS has a wider track (40mm) you could fit 20mm spacers but then the rear would be narrower......

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
the front would go over some of the sleeping policemen ramp thingies & the rear would hop in the air!

didn't you post this question before?
oh i see its just the bumper ur thinking of. err still to wide!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pumabuild did one to and it's awesome

But it's a hell of a lot of work
Can you get the carbon insert within the bumper(where it surrounds the number plate) to fit on the ST like it is in the picture?? I thinks thats looks cool

1 - 16 of 16 Posts