Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can anyone tell me if i can fit an rs clutch in my 06 st running the original flywheel are the clutches the same size???

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
They are supplying it for me. They ordered me the RS clutch, flywheel and Slave cylinder and fitting included for £825. I think the clutch is an unused reconned one, he said its as new so it worked out a bit cheaper, ill let you know when ive had it fitted. Just waiting for the parts to arrive.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yeah sure will do. Ill send u a PM when ive had it all done. Just been out and checked my tyres, the rears are bald and the fronts nearly bald so ive got them to change as well.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
QUOTE(Shaggy @ 11 Feb 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah sure will do. Ill send u a PM when ive had it all done. Just been out and checked my tyres, the rears are bald and the fronts nearly bald so ive got them to change as well.

Ok sound

that happened to me when had me car on the post lift at DS. looked at me back tires and there were very very low. had them changed the next day.

·
Registered
50 Posts
my clutch has started slipping , and im considering getting the rs clutch and flywheel kit from pumabuild , is the £800 for the fitting also , if so does anyone know how much just for the parts as i would struggle to get down south (im in glasgow) .

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
the 800 is all in fitted, but i think i read somewhere the parts come to 425 but dont qoute me on that, theres deffo a post on here with the parts alone but i havnt time to look for it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts