Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I had the RS clutch & flywheel fitted at Pumabuild last week along with the Quaife ATB diff, great price, great service.

Would recommend these upgrades to anyone. Top job guys.

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
QUOTE(Johnc01932 @ 19 Jan 2010, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think i may be in need of one soon too. I thought i'd lost mine today but it seems to be semi ok currently, but i'm not liking the smell

Blimey john, you been doing dounuts in the car park again?

Yours is lower milage then mine?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
QUOTE(PHILJB @ 19 Jan 2010, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Blimey john, you been doing dounuts in the car park again?

Yours is lower milage then mine?

Me?.....lol I'm not one to do things like that Mr Phil!

Its about to turn 13k, no issues before yesterday, but changed gear, it dropped straight in and didn't pick back up. Pedal doesn't feel right at all and pick up is back but very lazy, no biting point nothing. Just a lovely burning smell! I think it possibly started dying a slow and painful death in the ice and snow when it got stuck in a car park.

·
Pumabuild
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We've had a few people say that the bad weather has not been to healthy for clutches! Alot of these cars are low mileage! If any one wants any more info or to pay a deposit etc just drop me a pm or ring the office on 0121 3562638

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.