Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Rs airbox filter choice

2K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Phill P 
#1 ·
Following on from a previous post im doing a rs airbox conversion. There are loads of different options on the market and some im not too keen on. For example the Dream science, k&n and Mountune pre oil there filters which i believe can damage the MAF sensor.

Im swaying towards the Ram air filter because of this. What do you all use or had problems with?

#2 ·
Following on from a previous post im doing a rs airbox conversion. There are loads of different options on the market and some im not too keen on. For example the Dream science, k&n and Mountune pre oil there filters which i believe can damage the MAF sensor.

Im swaying towards the Ram air filter because of this. What do you all use or had problems with?
Just use any OE spec filter, something like Mann or Bosch would be ideal and less than £15.

#3 ·

I also use oem, you could start with that and see how you feel, tis the cheapest and most effective option.

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.