Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve got all the bits and bobs for the RS airbox conversion! Tried having a go at getting it on, but I can’t quite figure it out. Seems the MAF is in the way (I’m using the standard crossover). Would any of you lovely lot be happy to come over to me (in sunny Hampshire) or for me to come over to you to help me out (for fuel & beer money)?
Much appreciated

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
2,247 Posts
So I’ve got all the bits and bobs for the RS airbox conversion! Tried having a go at getting it on, but I can’t quite figure it out. Seems the MAF is in the way (I’m using the standard crossover). Would any of you lovely lot be happy to come over to me (in sunny Hampshire) or for me to come over to you to help me out (for fuel & beer money)?
Much appreciated
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive fuel system
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Car
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Gas
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Automotive tire Auto part

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They do a lot, thanks! One last thing, did you have to trim your slam panel at all. If so, where and how much? That’s the last piece of the puzzle I need.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Take your original slam panel trim and use it as a guide. Place the ends side by side to see the difference and to give yourself a guide as to what you need to remove. You can make a template too if you wish. It's quite easy to do.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts