Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hello lads iv been in touch with east coast customs and they are more than happy to sort out a RR day for us at some point next year. Just getting some interest to see who would be up for it then I will see what how we can work out a good price. Lemme know who would be on it like the proverbial car bonnet!

Will post on RS forum aswel wanna get as many people as possible maybe get a feature in fast ford

Lemme know what you think lads for time of year and what not

·
Registered
583 Posts
That's 4 of us then. Andy (tattoo) gave me a deposit on the ST today he's having that but I will see about him bringing the scooby down he keeps claiming 4wd will eat the RS but on a dry day I'm not too sure lol. Would be nice to check the figures. Il see if glen will bring the green rascal with the R1 engine in that would be a laugh to see

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
like i said lads i am just gauging interest at the moment and seeing who would actually be up for it, dosent seem to be any interest on the RS side of things
but seems like a few you you guys would be up for it, wanted to keep it mostly fords and maybe get a feature together. if you guys let me know what dates would wor best for you il see what i can work out with east coast and see what they can sort for us

thanks lads

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello lads iv been in touch with east coast customs and they are more than happy to sort out a RR day for us at some point next year. Just getting some interest to see who would be up for it then I will see what how we can work out a good price. Lemme know who would be on it like the proverbial car bonnet!

Will post on RS forum aswel wanna get as many people as possible maybe get a feature in fast ford

Lemme know what you think lads for time of year and what not
yea id be up for a rr day, not on the site long so be good to meet more ford guys and see what the st is putting out.

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
yea id be up for a rr day, not on the site long so be good to meet more ford guys and see what the st is putting out.
Yeah be good to see how the 170 goes, always liked them. Getting a good variety of cars now, lets look at getting a meet and we'll try and hammer out a set date.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How's everyone suited for this Wednesday get a meet up and something sorted out. Unless I get seriouse interest off people this idea is never going to get off the ground. As soon as we decide a date il get on to east coast and get something confirmed

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
I'm away to the states next week but will be available the week after, so let's aim for Wednesday the 16th?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
usually 2 spots we meet up in lol, antrim forum or corrs corner. we seem to always get a better turn out when we go to the forum so i vote for there

1 - 20 of 26 Posts