9 jonnyboy
10 treborrobert2
11 westie
12 bear49

3 reserves in case of problems/non attendance

1 waito
2 shep76
3 st225

the day starts at 9am. the first 12 need to be there as close to 9am as posssible in case anything goes wrong and we need to get replacements sorted.

there is a disclaimer to sign stating fast ford or motorscope are not responsible if your car expires(dont worry never seen an st go yet).

once your run is completed your glorious mugshot will be taken along with a few pics of your car.

refreshment van is being provide with tea burgers etc on sale.

once the twevle mag feature cars are through then its up to your good self to work an order out.they should be able to get through 5 cars an hour

please dont forget folks please stay safe on the drive to and from this event.

any questions please stick them here or pm me.

regrads
john

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
QUOTE(john-st3 @ 14 Nov 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>1 me
2 sus
3 rik
4 stevie b asbo
5 mattlong1978
6 orangeman
7 loko
8 bertiee
9 jonnyboy
10 treborrobert2
11 westie
12 bear49

3 reserves in case of problems/non attendance

1 waito
2 shep76
3 st225

the day starts at 9am. the first 12 need to be there as close to 9am as posssible in case anything goes wrong and we need to get replacements sorted.

there is a disclaimer to sign stating fast ford or motorscope are not responsible if your car expires(dont worry never seen an st go yet).

once your run is completed your glorious mugshot will be taken along with a few pics of your car.

refreshment van is being provide with tea burgers etc on sale.

once the twevle mag feature cars are through then its up to your good self to work an order out.they should be able to get through 5 cars an hour

please dont forget folks please stay safe on the drive to and from this event.

any questions please stick them here or pm me.

regrads
john

Ill be there matey all the best but if you need a proper wheel drive motor im your man

Thanks for sorting another day out mate your a STAR

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I am really looking forward to this venture over the border

Although I am only going as Mr.Waito's passenger it will be good to meet up with people again and also meet some new faces too

Well done John on organising the day

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Looking forward to this too even tough I couldn't give a monkey's what my motor is putting out (hence a reserve). I am looking forward to having a good bit crack to the NE regulars, might even bring the young'un along to annoy you all

Very much looking forward to seeing the RS4 at full bore as well, been in one a while ago with a complete lunatic driving, funnily enough something I haven't forgotten
, awesome car.

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
QUOTE(ST225 @ 15 Nov 2009, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking forward to this too even tough I couldn't give a monkey's what my motor is putting out (hence a reserve). I am looking forward to having a good bit crack to the NE regulars, might even bring the young'un along to annoy you all

Very much looking forward to seeing the RS4 at full bore as well, been in one a while ago with a complete lunatic driving, funnily enough something I haven't forgotten
, awesome car.

So you not lookin forward to havin a good crack with a good yorkie then Eric

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
QUOTE(john-st3 @ 15 Nov 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://maps.google.com/maps?q=DL6+2XE&...le&resnum=1

if you guys leave the services early enough i may travel down with you , if you will let me?

It's going to take 35 - 40 mins (37 miles) at a gentle canter down the A1 to Leaming Services then A684 to Northallerton, if we plan on leaving Durham Services at 08:00 would that suit you OK?? Numerous other routes we could go though.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts