Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening,

Ive noticed that the roof lining has startedto come away on the drivers side! Anyone else had this problem! Also next stupid question is, is it best to just try and super glue it back up??

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
I would hold fire on the superglue!

Either one of the clips on the readliner has come out of it's locator in the roof panel or the headliner has come away from the clip itself - have you tried pushing it back into place or maybe giving it a gentle thump to help the clip engage?

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried pushing it back but nothing seemed to happen maybe ill try a gentle thump in the morning! Hopefully that will work!!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its just over 3yrs old but when i bought it from the ford dealer he did give me 12months waranty! So if the 'thump' doesnt work take it back to the dealer and get them to fix it?

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
The clips are pretty flimsy and have broken one or two when tucking the cable for the phone mic under it and sags in the middle by the mirror.

can anyone confirm which one's they are as I only have the bit that has broken off.

This is what I broke on the windscreen (I like breaking things) side pillar and have a few of theses spare

1 - 6 of 6 Posts