Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, does anybody know where to get a cheap run on a rolling road round Burnley way in the northwest as i have been quoted 45 plus vat in bury near manchester is this roughly the right price, i thought it was too dear i just want a run he seemed to want to plug a laptop in which i dont want as it is remapped with exhaust, induction kit, dump valve, and milteck and is already set up correctly anybody help me out as i am eager to find out what the figures are but dont want any tom
or harry messing with it, Cheers

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I take it that is RE Performance in Bury?

You could also try Prosport in Stockport - they normally do Subaru but may be OK. Other option is just to wait for the next RR day in the NW and go on that, you just missed one on Saturday!!

I'm in Barrowford btw so not too far away, what colour ST do you have?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Just realised, I think you are Keir's friend Andy, but correct me if I'm wrong?

He was asking me if I was selling the ST recently as his mate was looking to swap a Revo'd Audi for one.

·
Registered
75 Posts
QUOTE(Andy Smith @ 9 Feb 2010, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi everybody, does anybody know where to get a cheap run on a rolling road round Burnley way in the northwest as i have been quoted 45 plus vat in bury near manchester is this roughly the right price, i thought it was too dear i just want a run he seemed to want to plug a laptop in which i dont want as it is remapped with exhaust, induction kit, dump valve, and milteck and is already set up correctly anybody help me out as i am eager to find out what the figures are but dont want any tom
or harry messing with it, Cheers

Try Ric Woods in Stockport, just had a rolling road day their. Should get an STOC discount too!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Dream Weaver @ 9 Feb 2010, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just realised, I think you are Keir's friend Andy, but correct me if I'm wrong?

He was asking me if I was selling the ST recently as his mate was looking to swap a Revo'd Audi for one.

Hi mate, it is kiers mate Andy i got rid of the audi and got a blue 3 dr, and the day after got some work done down at race teck/ autograph or whatever it is called next to cop shop in burnley, they do there own maps, with a milltek, k&n induction kit,dump valve, its nippy now i will talk to kier and arrange to come over and have a brew, nice to hear from you its a small world

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
QUOTE(Andy Smith @ 9 Feb 2010, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi mate, it is kiers mate Andy i got rid of the audi and got a blue 3 dr, and the day after got some work done down at race teck/ autograph or whatever it is called next to cop shop in burnley, they do there own maps, with a milltek, k&n induction kit,dump valve, its nippy now i will talk to kier and arrange to come over and have a brew, nice to hear from you its a small world

Sounds good, didn't realise they did ST stuff at Racetech. He did say you were getting all the goodies put on, but never said where.

As you say, we can meet up at some point - make sure you get yourself on the forum meets as well.

Simon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.