Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here got a rolling road graph showing the AFR plot off their stg 1,2 or 3 Bluefin ST's.

Email to me or post on this thread.

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
81 Posts
Heres a log i took this afternoon, my ST is running on the bluefin stage2 map.

I'm hoping someone here has a graph off some sort that i can use as a comparrison.

The first tag is at 2000rpm with the last tag at aprox 6.5k taken in 4rth gear.

The graph is spiky as the WB samples very quickly, i could have run a smoother over it but i dont really see the point. with an average off 12.3:1 across the range its no wonder the car feels sharp and very responsive. After the last tag i have lifted off completly... there's the reason for the poping then.. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
QUOTE(mikeh @ 24 Jan 2010, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What are you trying to achieve?

I'd just like to compaire another bluefin cars AFR with what i've recorded on my own car.

Honestly, i'm curious about these reflash devices with '1 map for all' on xyz mods. I've seen AFR's change dramatically (1 AFR Point) over something as simple as an HKS mushroom filter to a K&N cone, Thats a serious change when you consider that the car may already be running flat 12's then jump to 13's+ at WOT. Not every car can run the ideal 12.5:1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts