Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi guys,

A few of you have been asking me about a RRD sometime in the near future.

I was going to plan a big event for it in the Spring when the weather gets better (food, drinks, photoshoot etc) but i'm thinking we could have a smaller, lower scale meeting in the next few weeks ???

The location is in Marl and the Company is called EDS Turbotechnik. Its roughly 60 mins away from Sennelager, 45 mins from Gutersloh and very easy to find from the main autobahns A2,A1,A33 etc etc .I've had a fair bit of work done there by the guys in the workshop and think they would be more than happy for us to turn up on a saturday and use their equipment (for a fee)

I'll find out some figures and free dates and get back to you very soon.

In the meantime can i just see how many of us in BFG would be intrested in attending.

Cheers guys
Davie

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll see what i can do mate,

I'm pretty sure its actually Illegal for ANY German Company's/Buisness to be open on a Sunday though !!

Would Sat 13th Feb be ok ?? (if EDS can manage it)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE :

Hi Guys,

Spoken to the guys at EDS and have provisionally booked the RR for Sat 13th Feb

There are a few issuses though
Because EDS have been let down a number of times by other various clubs there will be a minimum car allowance. The number they gave me was 8
AND i have to put down a cash deposit (refundable after the event) This is make sure we are'nt wasting their time by not turning up. I am happy to do that though so long as I can have DEFINATE numbers (at least 8..........although i reackon i can get him to lower it to maybe 5 at a push)

The cost of the RR Machine is €50 per car (he was trying to charge €75 but got told otherwise) He reackons it takes about 15-20 minutes per car and will include a Re-Run

SUMMARY :

Sat 13 th Feb - 1000hrs - 1400 hrs (depending on numbers) - €50 Per Car

It would be great if we could confirm numbers by COP Thursday 4th Feb so i can pt down the deposit and confirm the booking

Cheers Guys
Looking forward to seeing you all soon !!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(marty26 @ 1 Feb 2010, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have just text evo , Davo and the other Davie with the PB site and white wheels ,

Wait out !!!!

Roger that mate.........Here's what my dream list of attendees would be =

Tippex
Spike
Marty
Mick (Afghan)
Evo
Martin
Davo
Davie
Greene (fellow inf chap)
My neighbour from about 5 houses away who owns an EO ST3 (looks the nuts btw) Altough we have never spoken

Graham

And who ever else we can fit in too

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi fellas,

I'll speak to EDS tomorrow afternoon but i honestly dont think they will put us up for the RR with only 4 guys.

I doubt i'll be able to check for any replys after tonight, so if anyone does manage to bring in some extra ST's can you text my phone with CONFIRMED drivers only please. As i'll be going to EDS straight after work.

I'll let you know how the dusts settles but they did say they wanted a minimum number of 8 cars to be using the machine, as they are having to pay their workers overtime for working on a Saturday.

Hope we manage to scrape together the numbers.........

Davie

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Never made it to EDS yesterday due to a conference that went on for HOURS !!

I'll see them in a few days and sort out any details for next saturday on the RR troopers.

Looking like 4 will have to do then !!

Speak soon
Davie

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.