Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks hopefully getting a rolling road day set up on another Northern Ireland forum reallymeansounds. Dyno day will be at gsportcars and fellow member Rab had both his st fiestas up during the week and have heard nothing but good reports. Anyone wish to commit and I can add your names onto the list? Thanks graham. As for dates we are aiming middle to the end of February.

· Registered
31 Posts
I was at one of the recent dyno runs at gsports cars via reallymeansounds. The chaps down there run it well and it's a decent half day out. Definitely go for it if you haven't had yours on the dyno yet.

The only thing I have done is de-tuned my car for winter so there's no point in me being there.

Shannon

· Registered
144 Posts
I've taken over the organising of the rolling road day from Graham. Set a date of Saturday 20th Feb at GSPORTSCARS starting at 10am roughly. Just wanted to keep everyone informed and to invite you all. £30 with £5 deposit to secure place. Need minimum of 10 and think we're at 7 now. Either you can join reallymeansounds.com or post here and i'll add you to the list and give you payment details at the appropriate time.

Gareth

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.