Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hi all, and happy new year!
I'm gauging interest for a Rolling Road day at "GotBoost" in Llandow near Cowbridge on Sunday the 14th of March (date now confirmed).

GotBoost image large.gif
DSC08432.JPG

I did previously suggest other dates, but these were not available, so Sunday the 14th of March may be better for all of us anyway (oh yes... and apologies for it being on Mother's Day, but this is the only date that they could fit us in).

*** UPDATE 10th March *** - Meeting place for most people will be at M4 Services Jnc. 33 at 9:00am. We will leave at 9:15 to arrive at GotBoost by 9:40am for a 10:00am start. John and Amanda will bring some food (if John remembers the bread rolls this time
) and also coffee / tea. We'll put out an honesty tin to cover the cost of the food and drinks, so please bring some coppers to cover the expense

Group prices for a rolling road day are as follows:

1-4 cars - £45

5-14 cars - £35

15-24 cars - £30

25+ cars - £25

Price includes 2 runs with AFR logging and detailed power graphs.

GotBoost also have a large selection of modified parts available for various cars (Mongoose exhausts, EBC brakes, performance filters, etc.), so you may want to visit their website anyway to get some treats for your ST.

*** UPDATE 6th March *** - Craig at GotBoost would like to offer 10% discount on any Viezu remaps booked on the day, making the STs £270 with dyno setup and testing, expect 260bhp on a standard car! Not bad eh considering the price of the alternative Mountune conversion which gives approx. the same power gain.

Here's the link to their website: http://www.gotboost.co.uk/home.html and ebay shop: http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/GotBoost-Performance-Tuning

The address is:

27E Vale Business Park,
Llandow,
CF71 7PF

and the coordinates for your sat nav's are:

51°26'29.49"N
3°29'54.92"W

If your curious to find out how much bhp your car's actually pushing out and you would like to come along on the 14th, please let me know.

I'll also send a pm to the South West Focus STOC region rep, the Fiesta STOC, and also the RSOC too, as I'm sure there will be some interest from them too. This is also open to any cars, so if you have friends that would also like to participate, let me know.

Once I've recieved enough interest, I'll need a £10 deposit before hand off those who are participating.

Ian.

Attendees (going on the rollers):

flower66 (£10 deposit paid)
james-st (£10 deposit paid)
Dave Prewett (£10 deposit paid)
Bonzey (£10 deposit paid)
Ginno78 (pay on the day)
wilson2010 (pay on the day)
carmadhainsey (£10 deposit paid)
jeffst225 (£10 deposit paid)
STMartin (pay on the day)

10. Bigal_Frs (Focus RS) (£10 deposit paid)

11. MR2 Turbo (£10 deposit paid)

Attendees (not running):

Scott1
Kevjury
Amanda
Johnpro
Mitch07
BlueLightning5027 (possibly)
comp (possibly)
Ginno78's mate in a Nissan 200sx

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
I not sure if my boy up to it he is 4 years old in 3 weeks !!!

I will come down and support you all.

When you have decided on the date Ian I will post on the RS site too (if you want)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all,
do you have any preference on the date? How does March the 20th sound to you all? This will give us all a month's grace between the South West meet scheduled for the 21st of February and our RR day.

Please let me know if the 20th is ok and I'll then update the 1st page.

Cheers!

Ian.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hi James,
No problem with your mate coming along. The more the merrier I say (and of course, the cheaper it will be for us).

Also, there's been a change of plan. I got an email from Craig at GotBoost this morning stating that he is due to more to larger premisses towards the end of March, and he's pretty much full up on Saturdays through out that month, so he's suggested Sunday the 14th of March.

Are you all still ok for the 14th?

Ian.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
QUOTE(flower66 @ 5 Jan 2010, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi James,
No problem with your mate coming along. The more the merrier I say (and of course, the cheaper it will be for us).

Also, there's been a change of plan. I got an email from Craig at GotBoost this morning stating that he is due to more to larger premisses towards the end of March, and he's pretty much full up on Saturdays through out that month, so he's suggested Sunday the 14th of March.

Are you all still ok for the 14th?

Ian.

yep should be ok ian

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
QUOTE(flower66 @ 5 Jan 2010, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Also, there's been a change of plan. I got an email from Craig at GotBoost this morning stating that he is due to more to larger premisses towards the end of March, and he's pretty much full up on Saturdays through out that month, so he's suggested Sunday the 14th of March.

Ian

As you have confirmed this date ... do you want me post on :-

RS Site
Fiesta Site
South West Region

????

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Amanda @ 5 Jan 2010, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ian

As you have confirmed this date ... do you want me post on :-

RS Site
Fiesta Site
South West Region

????

Hi Amanda,
Thank you, that would be great.

BTW, I've already pm'd Chaz and Clint and have asked them to post up something on their South West region forum (link to my original topic included in their pm's).

If you could do the Fiesta and RS sites, that would save me from having to register.

Thanks again.

Ian.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Come on guys and girls, lets get some more names down. This looks like it could be a good day out, and also to put your minds at rest... just how many horses have your cars got?

Ian.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I am surprised at the lack of interest for this, it will be a good chance for all of us to get together for a natter.

You could just come and watch if you like make a meet of it

1 - 20 of 158 Posts