Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think the best idea might be to stay over night in Edinburgh at the Premier inn £41 per room (i will have my own room as i snore VERY loudly ask Ant
) Stevie has got a 4hour journey from Leeds and he is up for it,few beers,meal and some good crack what do you think

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
QUOTE(Orange Man @ 31 Dec 2009, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Think the best idea might be to stay over night in Edinburgh at the Premier inn £41 per room (i wil have my own room as i snore VERY loudly ask Ant
)

Sounds like we will be snoring for
Gordon mate, good idea to have my own room too

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
I cant go up on the Friday evening, im at work (3-11) so its either an early start for me on Saturday morning or give it a miss all together and just go on the Whitby run the following day.

We only got a few lieu days this year and ive booked 6 in already for our holiday, so thats not an option either.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Sounds like a good idea old boy, I'm in my own room too (at the other end of the corridor to you two snorers)

Last time it was a good laugh in the pub, I may not be travelling home with you again though

p.s. Spectator at Dastek only, my beloved doesn't do rollers.

·
Super Moderator
8,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(ST225 @ 1 Jan 2010, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I may not be travelling home with you again though
Are you haveing a romantic weekend again

p.s. Spectator at Dastek only, my beloved doesn't do rollers.

Is that because of her ankle

·
Super Moderator
8,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Iam not doing the rollers neither so we can have a lie in and have breakfast,instead of going to Macdonalds

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
We will be meeting in your Hotel car park probably between 8 and 9...but not everybody has to be there at that time it is only so some of us are there to get cars on the rollers when Dastek opens as we have a large number of cars attending

I totally understand people wanting a lie in after a night on the bevvy

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
QUOTE(Orange Man @ 2 Jan 2010, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Iam not doing the rollers neither so we can have a lie in and have breakfast,instead of going to Macdonalds

Great idea, and I believe it's your round too

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
If you can give me postcode for your hotel I try and be there for you leaving, would probably better to have the postcode for Dastek a well, just in case I miss you.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
hotel = Builyeon Road, South Queensferry,
Edinburgh EH30 9YJ,

dastek = Dastek House

16 Ridge Way

Dalgety Bay

Fife

KY11 9JN

·
Super Moderator
8,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Andy hope your satnav is more upto date than Erics his is useless in Edinburgh to many roundabouts

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
QUOTE(Orange Man @ 3 Jan 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Andy hope your satnav is more upto date than Erics his is useless in Edinburgh to many roundabouts

....which got us there first time and a route 15 miles shorter than his was showing

Coming along the Dalkeith bypass to the City bypass, his was trying to turn us right towards Musselburgh FFS

1 - 20 of 22 Posts