Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Only Fools & Horses fans watch Rock & Chips last night on BBC1?

For those unaware of what it was, it was the prequel to the classic Only Fools & Horses episodes.

It goes back to when DelBoy was a young lad with Nicholas Lyndhurst playing Freddie "the Frog" Robdal. Personally, I thought it was a great episode and it really set the scene for OFAH , it sll seemed to slot into place!

All the cast played a great role, from young Denzil, up to Grandad!!

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
I recorded it last night, fingers crossed I'll get to watch it tonight
. Will let you know what I think!

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(focus149 @ 25 Jan 2010, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>all about 24 last night ... never have been a only fools fan

Hence why the opening line was "Any only fools & horses fans ..... "

Not "Any 24 fans.... "

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I love Only Fools & Horses but had no idea this was on
. Hopefully it's repeated during the week.

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Bit disappointed with the first episode tbh, it can only get better. Not a patch on the original and i will be amazed if it gets another series.

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(mrmetallica @ 25 Jan 2010, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>im looking for mi nge

Freddie to a young Delboy.... "Touch my car and I will play ping pong with your testicles!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
being a big only fools and horses fan Id been looking forward to this since I read about it being filmed last year, watched it last night and what a load of rubbish, cast was very good but could have been much better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE(Ryan @ 25 Jan 2010, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I recorded it last night, fingers crossed I'll get to watch it tonight
. Will let you know what I think!

i watched it i wish i had recorded it(repeated friday) i thought it was all good it answered alot of questions if you are a fan

·
Registered
261 Posts
I watched it. I thought it was really well done, good acting but i thought it was played more for drama than laughs. Still, not bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts