Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Formerly Azionamento
2,760 Posts
Just goes to show - don't get involved with other road users...you just don't know who you are dealing with...they could be on drugs, might have weapons - just stay away from them.

I don't believe there was nothing leading up to this...if you make a mistake, acknowledge it and move on. If someone else makes a mistake or is aggressive don't try to 'teach them a lesson' - even a honk is the start of escalation.

I used to get wound up by others but now I just shake my head, give them space and get on with my journey...life's too short.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
"where he reportedly called the video a "fake""

uhh... how?

TBF there is always two sides - nothing in that video does not say that the camera guy did not already hit his truck and try to take off without stopping...

·
Registered
964 Posts
He did well to break the window, to be fair even if he did do something wrong that kind of attack is not necessary!

I probably would have let him get out and run him over tbf, each to their own

·
Registered
418 Posts
Just goes to show - don't get involved with other road users...you just don't know who you are dealing with...they could be on drugs, might have weapons - just stay away from them.

I don't believe there was nothing leading up to this...if you make a mistake, acknowledge it and move on. If someone else makes a mistake or is aggressive don't try to 'teach them a lesson' - even a honk is the start of escalation.

I used to get wound up by others but now I just shake my head, give them space and get on with my journey...life's too short.
great advise, there are a lot of people bigger a scarier that me about so i try to never get involved in any road rage

·
Registered
264 Posts
A longer version of what happened.

The loon gives himself up. Seems to be a serial road-rager

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9egu3ds5KZQ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts