Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,039 Posts
Each to their own. I’m not a Royalist, sorry. Life is hard enough. I and many others do hard graft 5-6 days a week. Have a holiday perhaps once every 4 years if I’m lucky,
I’m not after violins, but she’s had a very long and priverledged life.
in constrast how about all the people that have died young, the kids that have been abused / beaten by parents,
Parents that can’t afford to feed or clothe their kids?
Is there a page for them?

I don’t mean to offend, but this is very much like the Facebook mentality, someone pegs it, and then follows about 400+. RIPs , mostly from people who jump on the bandwagon and didn’t even know the person who passed

Rant over. Just looking forward to having normal radio back
I am a Royalist - and make no excuses about it. Also I did not know her obviously but did have the greatest privilege of meeting her & HRH Phil the Greek twice during my service for which I also willingly swore an oath to Queen & Country - not God. I also met the Duke personally when I collected my DofE award.
All I can say is that if 50% of the people in this country worked 50% as hard as they both did we would be more than 50% better off than we are now.

p.s. I will also be in London the end of this week waiting in the queues to do my duty and file past her coffin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts