Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Each to their own. I鈥檓 not a Royalist, sorry. Life is hard enough. I and many others do hard graft 5-6 days a week. Have a holiday perhaps once every 4 years if I鈥檓 lucky,
I鈥檓 not after violins, but she鈥檚 had a very long and priverledged life.
in constrast how about all the people that have died young, the kids that have been abused / beaten by parents,
Parents that can鈥檛 afford to feed or clothe their kids?
Is there a page for them?

I don鈥檛 mean to offend, but this is very much like the Facebook mentality, someone pegs it, and then follows about 400+. RIPs , mostly from people who jump on the bandwagon and didn鈥檛 even know the person who passed

Rant over. Just looking forward to having normal radio back

Registered
CP320
Each to their own. I鈥檓 not a Royalist, sorry. Life is hard enough. I and many others do hard graft 5-6 days a week. Have a holiday perhaps once every 4 years if I鈥檓 lucky,
I鈥檓 not after violins, but she鈥檚 had a very long and priverledged life.
in constrast how about all the people that have died young, the kids that have been abused / beaten by parents,
Parents that can鈥檛 afford to feed or clothe their kids?
Is there a page for them?

I don鈥檛 mean to offend, but this is very much like the Facebook mentality, someone pegs it, and then follows about 400+. RIPs , mostly from people who jump on the bandwagon and didn鈥檛 even know the person who passed

Rant over. Just looking forward to having normal radio back
Each to their own for sure and it certainly takes a whole lot more than a forum post to offend me馃槀

I and many others swore an oath to the Queen when we chose to serve our country so her passing is going to be an event of huge significance.

Premium Member
Sorry that QE II has gone, predominantly as this country will now be lumbered with the petulant, jug-eared pillock Charlie-boy & his strumpet. The desperately meddlesome author of the 'black spider' letters, harbouring self-centred political machinations. The only 'throne' he's fit to sit on, is a porcelain one topped with his personalised white leather lavatory seat. Even the late Duke of Edinburgh didn鈥檛 think his son was 鈥淜ing material鈥.

Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
We鈥檙e not allowed an opinion then?
Opinions are welcome, just not on a thread that was started to share condolences. As Alb has said there are other threads for this or start one of your own. Like Alb I'm not a royalist and have plenty to say on the matter, but I also have respect for her achievements.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts