Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,165 Posts
There is a place by me that quoted me 100 a panel, they are called Spray Squad in dudley.

Many people go to them but it might be a bit too far for you.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a place by me that quoted me 100 a panel, they are called Spray Squad in dudley.

Many people go to them but it might be a bit too far for you.
Not too far bud, live in Minworth, Birmingham.

Might have a look at them tbf. Its not drastically needed, just plenty of scratches that dont look like they going to buff out from previous owner.
Cheers bud

· Registered
1,165 Posts
Not too far bud, live in Minworth, Birmingham.

Might have a look at them tbf. Its not drastically needed, just plenty of scratches that dont look like they going to buff out from previous owner.
Cheers bud
There are some great stuff to get them out, G3 compound was great on my MG and my neighbor got deep in and you could hardly tell she key'ed my car.

They are cheap But i never used them as i did my own work but the quote was good from what i was told.

· Registered
CP320
1,949 Posts
I've recently had front and rear bumpers, bonnet and the small rust patches done where the rear bumper rubs. Was £1150.

I got a full respray quote on my old EO and with the wheels done and new badges it was £8277
That's in the region of what I would be expecting for that colour... and will never even come close to adding that much onto the value of the car.

· Registered
11 Posts
TJ's paintworks in Telford is doing EO after EO after EO. Was £2k a go now 2500 I think as it's so popular as every EO needs a respray cause of the lacquer peel.
Had mine done. £2k. Door shut job. It's a vast improvement on what was there before (mega lacquer peel all over) but it's not a £5k job but you get a nice finish for a nice price.

· Registered
CP320
1,949 Posts
TJ's paintworks in Telford is doing EO after EO after EO. Was £2k a go now 2500 I think as it's so popular as every EO needs a respray cause of the lacquer peel.
Had mine done. £2k. Door shut job. It's a vast improvement on what was there before (mega lacquer peel all over) but it's not a £5k job but you get a nice finish for a nice price.
I guess the test will be if the lacquer isn't peeling again inside a year or so.

· Registered
581 Posts
The time involved in doing a propper resprsy people wont pay.

The last respray we did was on a show Subaru took a combined 100hrs, plus glass remove/refit, then you have all the materials ontop

We charged £2500 for that for reference at the time we charged £30 per hour. So lost out big time.

We no longer do them, massive waste of time

1 - 19 of 19 Posts