Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm in need of a bumper and bonnet respray due to a load of stone chips. anyone got a rough idea how much i'll be looking to pay for this?

Cheers,
Ade

·
Registered
346 Posts
Circa £250/300 is average for that. I had my CTR bonnet & bumper blown in for £200 as a favour.

·
Registered
606 Posts
If you can get bonnet and bumper done under £300 I'd think you'd be doing very well. I'd have thought average price would be higher maybe closer to £450...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you can get bonnet and bumper done under £300 I'd think you'd be doing very well. I'd have thought average price would be higher maybe closer to £450...
i was hoping for around the 300 mark. at 450 i may have to leave it

cheers for the heads up guys, now to try and get some decent quotes!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I've been offered, front bumper £80 and bonnet £150. Altho this is through a friend of a friend. Worth asking around the forum/Facebook to see if some kind gent will do "homer" prices

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Don't forget you'll need to have the wings blended at the same time. Otherwise the colour on the bonnet and bumper will not match that on the wings.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Ive just been quoted "no more than 500" for Colorado Red:

Full front respray, drivers door due to top coat flaking and bump strip pitting, rear bumper tidy as it need a machine polish as there are some top coat scrapes and for him to bond my rear defuser.

oh and hes going to spray black the inside of the front bumper behind the top grill as you look through the grill and you can see red, looks knid of poop

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
i'm in need of a bumper and bonnet respray due to a load of stone chips. anyone got a rough idea how much i'll be looking to pay for this?

Cheers,
Ade
try DK Autos in aldershot, used them afew times and was more then happy with the job. collegue off mine just had a bumper sprayed and was perfect.

Les

1 - 14 of 14 Posts