Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(Rustie @ 22 Dec 2009, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ive found a dealer on ebay that sells genuine ford parts. He sells them for £210 delivered

Last time I checked the new price of a pre facelift alloy at Ford was £212 and a facelift iirc is £156

If you can squeeze a bit discount out of the Ford dealer and are set on a new alloy I would buy from them

I got a brand new facelift wheel for £130 to have a spare then bought a new tyre,cheaper option is obviously to buy a second hand alloy with a decent tyre but my luck would be if I needed one desperately I knew there would be none available

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I got a refubed alloy with tyre from another forum member for the prefacelift for alot less than the prices you guys are talking about. Good idea to maybe keep your eyes peeled on the sales section

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Sus.

Ive pmd a couple of people who have had alloys for sale recently.

Hows the weather in Dumfries now? Was pretty bad over the weekend wasnt it? I had a week away up there earlier in the year and ive never seen rain like it...roads were permanently flooded and that was in August lol

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
QUOTE(Rustie @ 22 Dec 2009, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Sus.

Ive pmd a couple of people who have had alloys for sale recently.

Hows the weather in Dumfries now? Was pretty bad over the weekend wasnt it? I had a week away up there earlier in the year and ive never seen rain like it...roads were permanently flooded and that was in August lol

All i can say POO
roads have not been gritted or cleared bar the main ones getting up to the hospital was absolutely naff so not attempting tonite as it has snowed all day here.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(Rustie @ 22 Dec 2009, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are facelift wheels cheaper than pre facelift then?
I just edited my first post to show Pre facelift price

Strange as it sounds the facelift alloy is cheaper at Ford than the pre facelift wheel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.