Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(rickylee @ 31 Dec 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Marc does them all manually, he's normally pretty quick with them so it shouldn't be too long

Guess not this time round :-( , it was quick when I first joined a few hours I think. Urgently wanted to read some posts in the technical forum, but have since found what I needed on another ford owners forum. Just read the membership T&C's can take up to 14 days
, this sites not run from Whitehall is it...........

·
Registered
14,669 Posts
QUOTE(Monkeeeey @ 1 Jan 2010, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Guess not this time round :-( , it was quick when I first joined a few hours I think. Urgently wanted to read some posts in the technical forum, but have since found what I needed on another ford owners forum. Just read the membership T&C's can take up to 14 days

When you renewed you ticked the box to state you understood that the process was a manual one and could take up to 96 hours.

Therefore, I am a little confused as to your problem.

Remember that Marc does have a life outside of this website (yes he really does
)

·
Registered
11,559 Posts
QUOTE(Monkeeeey @ 1 Jan 2010, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Guess not this time round :-( , it was quick when I first joined a few hours I think. Urgently wanted to read some posts in the technical forum, but have since found what I needed on another ford owners forum. Just read the membership T&C's can take up to 14 days

As a suggestion to avoid this in future, you could have obviously have renewed 14 days before the expiry of your last Owner member package. We would have just added 14 days onto the 365 days

You have now been upgraded. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.