Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i was looking to remove the blue side stipes on my 08 reg white ST. I have two questions:

.the best way to remove the side stripes
. will they leave a tan line???if so how can i remove or shud i just leave stripes on??
any help much appreciated

·
Registered
12,119 Posts
Id use a hair drier to soften the decals to make it easier to peel them off, im sure there will be some adhesive left which should quite easily polish off

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Chris @ 17 Jan 2010, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Id use a hair drier to soften the decals to make it easier to peel them off, im sure there will be some adhesive left which should quite easily polish off

do u reckon it will leave a tan line?? im worried it will be a brighter white under the stripe??am i just being paranoid??????

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
You might find the paint work slightly duller where the stripes have been against the paintwork that has been washed and polished more but after a few polishes it will go like it did when I had the full chequers removed on my Black car and was only noticeable when it was wet but they are completely gone now

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Paulted @ 18 Jan 2010, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You might find the paint work slightly duller where the stripes have been against the paintwork that has been washed and polished more but after a few polishes it will go like it did when I had the full chequers removed on my Black car and was only noticeable when it was wet but they are completely gone now

thanks for the help mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts