Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed a friend a work who has a bog standard Focus, when he unlocks his motor gets 2 flashes of the indicators & when he locks it gets 1 flash. Now mine gives the 2 flashes when unlocking, but nothing when locking. ( I only know its locked as I can hear it drop the locks when its in quiet surroundings) So guys what does yours do, & can I alter some sort of settings to change it?? Cheers, Gav.

·
Registered
592 Posts
When you lock the car how many times are you pressing the lock button? on my 06 Focus
If i press it once I get no flash, but press it twice I get the indicators flashing twice. I believe that double locks door the and activates the interior alarm sensors???

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
QUOTE(lewis991 @ 26 Jan 2010, 05:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>When you lock the car how many times are you pressing the lock button? on my 06 Focus
If i press it once I get no flash, but press it twice I get the indicators flashing twice. I believe that double locks door the and activates the interior alarm sensors???

The mans spot on - only flashes when you activate the dead bolt locking on the double press.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts