Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(bigsi @ 24 Jan 2010, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>if you go for a remap do you have to tell your insurance???

To be legal... yes! If (for some reason) the insurance get the car tested after a prang you may find yourself without insurance, do you really want that? It probably wont cost much more on your insurance. It really isnt worth the risk.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 24 Jan 2010, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>To be legal... yes! If (for some reason) the insurance get the car tested after a prang you may find yourself without insurance, do you really want that? It probably wont cost much more on your insurance. It really isnt worth the risk.

thnx dave, and does it like some people say that it can improve you MPG?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
You would be silly not too mate . For the small increase in the premium it's not worth the risk !!!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
QUOTE(Speedfreek @ 24 Jan 2010, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For the small increase in the premium it's not worth the risk !!!!
It's not always a small increase, some will not even cover you full stop.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='Speedfreek' date='24 Jan 2010, 09:57 PM' post='648136']
You would be silly not too mate . For the small increase in the premium it's not worth the risk !!!!
[/quote

point taken thnx

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 24 Jan 2010, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>To be legal... yes! If (for some reason) the insurance get the car tested after a prang you may find yourself without insurance, do you really want that? It probably wont cost much more on your insurance. It really isnt worth the risk.

can i ask about the cost of your white breaks??

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Its best to always declare your mods. As a rough guide Elephant wanted £75 to declare my dreamscience remap which i thought wasnt too bad considering my age, 3 years ncb, 6 years driving and an accident 2 years ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts