Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, new to the forum and was wondering which remap to get, puma speed or dreamscience and wondered what yous thaught

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Sign.up to be a full.member and spend.some.time in the technical forums, otherwise all you get is people saying their map is best etc...
to the club

·
Registered
997 Posts
I agree with marc, full membership gives you full access to the form and theirs plenty information on both maps your interested in. I myself have Bluefin like Adam and why? Purely reading through the technical page I made my mind up and I went with Bluefin. Don't no a lot aboutDreamscience but other members will post a reply as to what it's like or is best i'm sure.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
to the club buddy, as others have said its worth becoming a member just so you can trawl through the many (yes many) threads on remaps and that way you can decide what map best suits you.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Both companies produce very good maps, I did have Bluefin, used all their maps and left it for a Pumaspeed map and never looked back.

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
Like the others have stated, full membership allows you access to the technical sections, it also allows you to view the various sponsors and discounts they offer

·
Registered
159 Posts
ehhh wat ! im running mountune cheeky and im actually got the power they quoted (cough) lol . to be fair they are literally on my door step so if anything goes wrong i dont have far to go if i lived beside pumaspeed or dare i say collins id use them .

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
ehhh wat ! im running mountune cheeky and im actually got the power they quoted (cough) lol . to be fair they are literally on my door step so if anything goes wrong i dont have far to go if i lived beside pumaspeed or dare i say collins id use them .
Fair play mate. If they were local to me I may have used them too.
I know Ford dealerships offer it but I don't like Ford dealerships.

·
Registered
159 Posts
my mountune wasnt anywhere near 1200 ,

Fair play mate. If they were local to me I may have used them too.
I know Ford dealerships offer it but I don't like Ford dealerships.
me either went for a service at dunton lil while ago and i watched them put the wrong oil in and then they argued it was the right oil we r ford we know better so had to go home and drain in it again

·
Registered
129 Posts
Don't start me on the main dealer. After my last service and them saying I needed new rear calipers because the bleed nipples were seized! Grrr
Still, join the club mate. Best £10 I've spent on my ST. Mind, my list of mods grows by the day lol

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Don't start me on the main dealer. After my last service and them saying I needed new rear calipers because the bleed nipples were seized! Grrr
Still, join the club mate. Best £10 I've spent on my ST. Mind, my list of mods grows by the day lol
Another one for Bluefin, Maybe not the most bhp but a good driveable remap with very smooth power. These guys definitely know what there doing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts