Ford Focus ST Forum banner
61 - 80 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
My ST is stage 1 and im very happy with it. Your going to have to take the car to someone that knows what there doing... Did you try collins proformance for the remap?? If you can tell us your area maybe we can make a suggestions on who to see.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
It’s never going make that figure with a stage 1 map as it’s only 265lb standard.
I know pathetic cars !hot hatch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've been and test drove other standard st focus no difference to mine how anyone can say fun car when any other focus can keep up regardless if it has a turbo or not welldone ford give your selves a pat on the back need to go back to the drawing board 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Best thing you could have done was not buy it in the first place if it didn’t float your boat or got rid sooner rather than keep it for 2 years.
What did attract you to it initially ?
I bought it cause I love the look of it seem to drive ok and nothing else around even now looks interesting enough don't like the new focus at all but they got that engine right that make you smile they just designed these bad engines

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
I've put an uprated direnza intercooler and ram air induction on today I have bought a stainless steel exhaust system I will put on tomorrow not putting a decat on to many issues with mot then try find someone who can remap it properly but if they can only get 20bhp and 70nm torque stage 1 then not going to happen between £300 /£400 for that 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Just chip it in to we buy anycar. Seems like you're not a fan of it,

While they're not quick cars, they sound good, look ok and are few and far between in a sea of golf r
None of the st cars are fast unless you do drastic engine mods get rid of it for what nothing else out there unless you want to pay £15000 or more I won't pay that for any car you get an old xr3i or rs turbo Sierra cosworth fantastic power ford can't produce powerful motor other than the focus rs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

61 - 80 of 158 Posts