Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I've been bored over the last few weeks and have been scanning the local German ST sites, aswell as ours here. Something i've noticed about other Regional Forums and German Forums is that most of them have a monthly meet............which got me thinking !!!

I would like to suggest that WE hold a MONTHLY meet !!!

It seems that our BFG Forum has to do without a Regional Rep for now and i think it would be a great idea if we ALL met up once a month to talk about our club here in Germany, talk about future plans, delagate some admin tasks, plan future trips (Stelvio, Ring etc etc) and ALSO welcome new memebers, aswell taking the time to see each other and see each others progress they are making on their ST's.

I know that i've been helped massively by alot of the guys on this site (who i thank) and think it would be soooo much easier for us to share ideas, recommend good workshops,paint shops and places to buy items for our ST's

I would like to suggest that we meet up in Sennelager !! As Mick has pointed out in previous threads Sennelager is the most central for us all !! and by looking at our list of where we all are i think it would be the most suitable.
How does 14.00hrs on the Front Square sound to you...........(where we met last time)

Because of our jobs and familys, i know some people might not be able to make it to EVERY meet, but i think we should at least try and be a better club, i dont think we should meet "every now and again" I would like this to be a well attended Club, where we all make an effort once a month to meet up.................give it a few months and if it aint working, then fine , we stop !! no worries !! I am quite thankfull for the good mates i've made on here and want to make sure we make more friends and expand the Club as much as possible !!

I'll leave it with you all to think about and i REALLY hope we can make this happen

(only because i dont want to be the only plonker sat in my car next month on an EMPTY square
)

Let me know your thoughts guys

Cheers Aye
Davie

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
Yeah mate sounds good to me , although buy next month me car will slowly be going back to standard

But ill still come in the green rover no probs !!!!!

What sort of prices u talking for the Carbon Wrap mate , have u seen any of his work ??

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Well I dont know about the rest of you but I'll give the next 6 of so a miss.....

Sounds like a plan Davie, it'll definately make organising other trips easier because everyone will know each other that little bit better and hopefully we can drag another member across each time you meet up. I expect to see a full car park when I next meet up with you lot!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok,

I can only assume by the lack of interest this thread has generated that no-one wants a monthly meet.

TOPIC CLOSED !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts