Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
This black roof business is gettin popular.........

Do it mate - mine looks spot on !!! ( mirrors too though !)

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
looks good on silver or white, not too sure about red though tbh... but like you say, can always get it removed if you dont like it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Cheers Rik, yeh and the spoiler me thinks!

Fitted a AirTec IC yesterday and the moding buzz has started! Gunna order another bottom grill next week and have a go at the open grill and moving the reg plate to the side too...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(adgieman @ 21 Feb 2010, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>looks good on silver or white, not too sure about red though tbh... but like you say, can always get it removed if you dont like it.

Yeh I'm in two minds really but this vinyl stuff is great!! Seen whole cars wrapped in it before and if you don't likey, removey!

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
is it the same sort of vinyl used on the front bumper under the black grills, is it expensive and easy to do?
Kinda like shrink wrapping with a heatgun or something? I like the full black grill look, but only had mine a couple of weeks so not wanting to do much, just something ... "personal" only thing done so far is footwell lights, not even done the interior light lol oh well plenty of time i guess!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(adgieman @ 21 Feb 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>is it the same sort of vinyl used on the front bumper under the black grills, is it expensive and easy to do?
Kinda like shrink wrapping with a heatgun or something? I like the full black grill look, but only had mine a couple of weeks so not wanting to do much, just something ... "personal" only thing done so far is footwell lights, not even done the interior light lol oh well plenty of time i guess!

Not sure how much it is to be honest but just know it's easy to put on/take off if you don't like it. Gunna make some calls next week to find out...

QUOTEThis black roof business is gettin popular.........

Do it mate - mine looks spot on !!! ( mirrors too though !)

Rik, roughly how much is it if you don't mind and got any pics???

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(wolfman @ 21 Feb 2010, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go for It - Mr Brown never regretted it

That looks awesome mate, maybe a bit overkill for what I'm looking for but very nice!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts