Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hi guys, anyone got any spare red
owners club stickers as i have had my windows tinted and have had to have them taken off the side windows. I need external ones. Cheers

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
QUOTE(buzz @ 1 Mar 2010, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi guys, anyone got any spare red
owners club stickers as i have had my windows tinted and have had to have them taken off the side windows. I need external ones. Cheers

DMB fella

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(vicarofsheff @ 1 Mar 2010, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>DMB fellalost me there Vicar. SorryQUOTE(gmiller1983 @ 1 Mar 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Buzz, Ive got a set lying about somewhere if you want them. brilliant mate. PM me and ill organise a meet with ya or you can send me them

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
QUOTE(buzz @ 1 Mar 2010, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lost me there Vicar. Sorry brilliant mate. PM me and ill organise a meet with ya or you can send me them
If you can't get any DMB do them for the forum and sell them as well

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Buzz, did you get sorted? I think I have the external white ones with red ST if these are what you are after.
If you still need some, drop us a pm and I'll post them on. Cheers Mark

·
Registered
181 Posts
This might seem a daft question but can you still see the internal stickers from the outside of the car? or do they face into the car?

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
218 Posts
This might seem a daft question but can you still see the internal stickers from the outside of the car? or do they face into the car?

Cheers,
Chris
Chris.. both types face outwards.. it's just that one sticks on the inside of the window and one sticks on the outside

You just need to consider your personal circumstances as to which suits you best i.e. have you got privacy glass or tints, have you got kids that will pick at them etc. Externals will get affected by you washing the car and the weather etc over a long period of time. For the pittance they cost though you can just change them as and when you fancy...they're just a few quid, it's no big deal

·
Registered
181 Posts
Chris.. both types face outwards.. it's just that one sticks on the inside of the window and one sticks on the outside

You just need to consider your personal circumstances as to which suits you best i.e. have you got privacy glass or tints, have you got kids that will pick at them etc. Externals will get affected by you washing the car and the weather etc over a long period of time. For the pittance they cost though you can just change them as and when you fancy...they're just a few quid, it's no big deal
ah cool cheers! iv just got the 'Owner Member' membership and gone for the internal ones, then got thinking 'what's the difference' ha! pretty new to this forum as iv just ordered an ST-3 so thought i better show my face!

Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts